Ayambil Oli Tap
Aso Sud 6 - Aso Sud 15
Tuesday, September 30 – Wednesday, October 8, 2014
will be wonderful if you can join for all nine days, if not then don't
hesitate to join even for a day or two or three or whatever you
can do. You may also invite your friends to join this Tap and take Dharma
can also take Dhrama Laabh by signing up for sponsorship
opportunities ($151 per day or $2501 Grand Ayambil Oli Sponsor or
$1501 Grand Parana Sponsor); or by signing up as a volunteer to
cook and/or serve each day or any available day. For all sign-ups,
please use Ayambil Oli Registration Form.
· Anasan: Complete abstinence of eating any food and drinking liquid for certain time·
· Alpaahar or Unodari: Reduction in the quantity of food one normally eats
· Ichhanirodh or Vritti Sankshep: Limiting the number of food items to eat and material things for use
· Rasatyag: Complete abstinence of eating or drinking juicy and tasty foods such as Ghee, butter, milk and milk products, tea, Coffee, sweets, juice etc.
· Kayaklesa: Live and travel on a bare foot in a severe heat and cold whether condition. Remove hair with the hand.
· Samlinata: Sitting in a lonely place in due postures with senses and mind withdrawn inwardly.
· Prayaschit: Repentance for the breach of vows for spiritual purification
· Vinay: Politeness (appropriate behavior) towards teachers and elders
· Vaiyavach: Rendering selfless service to the suffering and deserving
· Swadhyay: Studying and listening of religious scriptures
· Dhyan: Religious meditation
· Kayotsarg or Bhutsarg: The ultimate internal austerity, where the activities of body, speech and mind are withdrawn. The body is fixed without movement, the speech is fixed by means of silence, and the mind is fixed by means of sublime meditation. This nirjara destroys all karmas .
Thanks & Regards,
JCNC Religious Committee 2014