posted Feb 26, 2017, 9:25 PM by JCNC Technology
Jai Adinathji! Jai Rishabdevji! Jai Kesariyaji!
Chha Gau Siddhachalji Yatra (Falgun Sudi 13)
Grand Exhibitions, Bhaav-Yatra & Celebration at JCNC
Sunday, March 12th, 2017 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Religious and Executive Committee are happy to announce that we will be
celebrating this auspicious and very special event at a large scale.
We humbly request you to plan to attend and take dharma laabh!
Following are the glimpses of the planned activities:
This auspicious event is being coordinated by Shri Nitul Haria.
- Replica of Shatrunjay (Huge exhibits) in Auditorium
- Shree Siddhachalji ki Chha Gau (Bhaav) Yatra
- Several Food Stall (Jain Paal) and much more
will start upstairs with Bhakti at 9:30 AM, mangalik at Shri Gautam
Swami, followed by sakal sangh yatra from the Samovasaran and will
continue to the auditorium where the replica of Shri Shatrunjay Maha
Tirth (holy exhibits) is planned, this will cover all Tonks
- Aarti / Mangal Divo in Dada nu Darbar at 12:30 pm
- Sadharmic Vatsalya Lunch & Food Stalls (Paals) will start 12:30 PM (RSVP for lunch for planning)
For sponsorship opportunities, please use this online link or email email@example.com or sign-up in person at JCNC. or Call Nitul Haria: 302-252-5465 Mahasukh Vora: 408-827-8672 Rakesh Jain: 408-480-4096. See below for the details.
Note: Pleases pay by check or cash at JCNC or online at http://www.jcnc.org/donate
- Grand Sangh pati $2501
- Sangh pati - 1 $1111
- Sangh pati - 2 $1111
- Bharat Chakravati nu Bhojalay Daata 1 $751
- Bharat Chakravati nu Bhojalay Daata 2 $751
- 18 Food Paals (Food Stalls) $401
- Sponsor Dada Ni Tonk $501
- Sponsor Other 11 Tonks $151
- Jivdaya - Any amount is welcome
- Sadharmic Vatsalya (Lunch) Any Amount is welcome
- General fund - Any Amount is welcome
- Ghee-Bolis: Please attend the program to take any of ghee-bolis and dharma labh.
Seva (Volunteering) Opportunities: We need volunteers to build huge exhibits and other help for the event. Please fill up the volunteer sign form here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Daylight saving time starts on March 12th, so remember to move your clock forward on March 12th.