posted Jan 4, 2015, 9:42 PM by JCNC Technology
updated Jan 17, 2015, 10:59 AM
2015 JAINA Leadership Conference is few days away and we have a privilege to host this year conference at JCNC. The conference kick off is on the evening of Friday, January 23rd and adjourn on Sunday, 25th noon. It is a wonderful opportunity to join, share and learn about common challenges, issues, achievements and goals with other Jain centers during this two and half day of interactive sessions.
Please click here to register for the conference. Registration is required to attend the conference.
We also invite you to join Town Hall meeting which will be held on Saturday, January 24th, 12 - 2pm. To join the Town Hall meeting please RSVP here. Lunch will be served but RSVP is required.
Welcome to the 2015 Jain Leadership Conference!
You are cordially invited by:
- A Federation of Jain Associations In North America (JAINA)
- Long Range Planning (LRP) Committee
- Jain Center of Northern California (JCNC)
January 23 – 25, 2015
This conference will bring together leaders from the Jain community, Jain Centers, education and business. Together with community leaders, noted guest speakers will provide guidance and direction in supporting the goals of the each organization.
Our objectives for this conference are:
- Communicate significance and importance of JAINA and LRP and why and how a long range planning for Vision 2020 and a Jain Way Of Life (JWOL) for the N.A. community could create a profound and global impact.
- Establish collaboration between representatives of local and national communities.
- Promote youth and young adult involvement in community and encourage them to represent and assume leadership roles for the next generation.
- Shortlist opportunities for future needs and identify programs to cultivate and implement as new projects.
To meet the above objective, conference attendees will collaborate on:
- EDUCATION – To share our vision and goals for the next 20 years
- TEAMS – New groups and partnerships to implement initiatives
- TOOLS – Access to a wealth of resources (web platform, finances, contacts, access to JAIN office/committees)for implementation of our vision
- DIRECTION– To nurture a Jain Way of Life that is socially responsible.
Thank you for considering your attendance to this conference. It is due to passionate individuals such as yourself that support nurturing future generations of Jain leaders and the Jain Way of Life (JWOL) in North America.