posted Dec 3, 2016, 11:01 PM by JCNC Technology
Jai Jinendra and Pranam,
We are happy to announce an event filled day on December 17th (Saturday) as "JCNC Annual Day"
where we will have following activities.
- Winter Sports Day Activities (Ping Pong, Carom and Chess tournaments)
- Community Health Fair (JCNC Medical professionals will help)
- JCNC Shala Day Camp Activities
- Volunteer Recognition (thanks to all)
registration form allows multiple registrations i.e. per game per
registration, please register asap as sports tournament is for limited
- If you are Medical Professional and can volunteer that day, please send email to email@example.com
you have Carom board, Ping Pong table, and Chess boards and would like
to be used for a day at JCNC, please let us know. JCNC volunteers will
take great care of it.
Please RSVP for the event and lunch.
- Track # 1 - Religious Activities for Shala Children
- Time: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- Place: Upstairs
Kids will be performing Pakshal Puja together. Those children who will
take part in this track will be given maximum points in their Passport
and token for Breakfast.
- Breakfast and change: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM continue with Track#3
- Track # 2 - Sports Competition
- Time: 8:30 to 9:00 AM registration
- Tournament Kick-off 9 AM. To be finished by 3 PM
- Place: Auditorium
- Games: Carom, Chess, Ping Pong
- Game details: 2 tracks, Age 12 and under, 12+
- Game Rules and format : To be published (see some details below)
- Track # 3 - Shala children Crafts and Games
- Part 1:
- Time: 9:30 AM to 10 AM registration
- 10 AM to noon: Arts and Crafts
- Place: Near Samosavaran or CEC room
- Part 2
- 1:15 PM to 3 PM: Games (Jeopardy, Who is smarter than 5th grade etc)
- Place: Dining Hall
- Track # 4 - Health Fair
- Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
- Place: Classrooms A and B
Lunch: 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM
Tea: 3 PM
Sports Tournament Rules (Initial set - high level, stay tuned for more info)
- It is absolutely necessary for participants to come on time as otherwise, you may forfeit the game.
you enroll for multiple games, there may be timing conflicts in your
game schedule as you compete in tournaments and may have to forfeit or
chose one over another game.
- Please bring your own paddles for ping pong.
- Tournament rules and plan will be shared in coming weeks.
- We will facilitate ping pong balls, carom boards, and chess boards.