posted Feb 6, 2016, 3:29 PM by JCNC Technology
Shala classes will be held as usual on coming Sunday, February 7th.
is one of those instances where we had a class on January 31st, and
next class falls on February 7th the first Sunday of the February. We
wanted to remind everyone about this.
- Arriving on time is very important for your child. It helps your child to understand and participate in the class fully.
- Please pick up your child on time after the Shala and respect volunteer's time.
- Please maintain silence during Shala time for a quite learning environment.
- Shoes are not allowed in any of the Shala classes.
your child in parking lot and do not let them run. As you know, JCNC is
non-profit organization; our Shala programs are running through
wonderful volunteer efforts. Please cooperate and be responsible for
yours and your children's safety.
- During Shala snacks , as you know we have very limited time to serve and eat, therefore, please allow children's and the teachers first to line up and then for the rest.
Please cooperate, be generous and be helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also note, there will be no Pathshala on Sunday, March 20, 2016 (due to religious celebration of Cha Gau Yatra), instead we've planned a makeup class on the following Sunday, March 27, 2016.
- The Annual JCNC Shala Sleepover Registration is Now Open through February 14th! Registration Link: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=pytgq
See you all on February 7th.
"At JCNC Pathshala: Teachers teach, Students learn and Parents participate – it's one big family"
Nimesh Parekh & Pratiti Jain
VP, Co-VP JCNC Education - 2016