posted Feb 20, 2017, 12:08 AM by JCNC Technology
updated Mar 19, 2017, 6:40 PM
The Annual JCNC Shala Sleepover Registration is Now Open through March 22nd!
We invite all JCNC
and youth to participate in our annual JCNC Shala Sleepover. There will
be fun, games, talent shows, yoga and much more.
and Breakfast is included. Hurry and register your child today! We need
volunteers for leading the games, bhavna, art craft, talent show ,
group leaders among others. So pls also fill where you can volunteer.
Event: JCNC Shala Sleepover - Spring 2017
From: Saturday, Mar 25, 2017 @ 4.00 PM
To: Sunday, Mar 26, 2017 @ 9.30 AM
Registration Link and Instructions:
- Go to https://www.123signup.com/register?id=nprsn
- Enter your registered JCNC membership email ID and click [OK]
- Check the "JCNC Shala Sleepover 2017" box against your name if you plan to volunteer for the event.
General Donations are welcome
- JCNC's general fund, or
- Sponsor a prize for games. or
- Sponsor the Prabhaavna
- Click on "Add Spouse" link if he/she plans to volunteer for the event.
- Click on "Add Guest" link to add your child to this event. (Your registration will not be complete if you do not your Child's name )
- Repeat #6 for additional kids.
- Click [Next] and proceed to the volunteer questionnaire and finally to make the payment.
($12 for JCNC member, $15 for Non-member)
Program Details: Fun, games, yoga, dinner, breakfast and much more!
4:00 -5:00 PM
Check – in
5:00 to 5:30 PM
Students Grouping and Darshan
Student Activity 1 (Jain Educational Games)
Student Activity 2 (Art Craft)
Student Activity 3 (Fun Games)
9.30 to 10:00 PM
Change to night dress
10.00 to 11.15 PM
Go to Sleep
7.30 to 8.00 AM
Wake up and get ready
8.00 to 9.00 AM
Darshan / Yoga
9.00 to 9.30 AM
9:30 AM to 10.00AM
Parents Pick up
JCNC Shala students who are in grade 1 and above can participate in this event.
Grade 1 students must have at least one parent attending with them.
High School students are welcome to volunteer and
be Group Leaders, please
If the child is under medication, one parent must register for the sleepover.
All students attending sleepover must follow Jain Bhawan Rules:
After checking in, children will not be able to leave the premises unless authorized to do so and child is checked out.
JCNC is not responsible for any loss of item or any injury while attending this event.
All participants must follow the directions of the coordinators. If Rules are not followed then JCNC Shala may call parents to pick up their children at descretion of coordinator(s)
What to Bring (suggestions only): Sleeping bag, Tooth brush and other toiletries, Night Suit, Yoga mat etc.