We wanted to remind you of lecture series with Jain scholar Ms. Tarlaben Doshi starting this Wednesday, May 7th. We are fortunate to have such opportunities at JCNC. Please join with your family and friends and take Dharma Laabh!
What: Lecture Series with Jain Scholar Ms. Taralaben Doshi
Topic: Aatma Sudharna in Pancham Kal
When: Thursday May 8, 2014 to Sunday May 11, 2014 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Brief Introduction of Jain Scholar Ms. Tarlaben Doshi
- Well known Jain Scholar, participating in educational activities for adults and teachers. Extensive knowledge of Jain Scriptures.
- Former Editor of ' Jain Prakash' and frequent contributor of articles on Jain philosophy in several Jain publications as well as reviewing books on Jainism.
- Associate Editor of 'Bal Jyot' a bimonthly publication of Bruhud Bombay Jain Shala Utkarsha Sangh.
- National award recipient for essays such as ' Syadwad' and 'Propriety in Jain Darshan'.
- Education: Masters in literature and Ph.D.
- Reiki Master: Reiki is an ancient art of mind, body and spiritual healing.
- Mudra Vigyan: Self-healing through various postures of Mudra.
Visiting since last 12 years in USA, UK and other countries, delivering discourses on Jainism at several locations in the USA.