Jai Jinendra and Pranam,
Cultural team would like to invite you for Mission Peak Hike on May 21 2016, 6:30 AM, followed by brunch at Prem and Sandhya Jain’s home at 10:00 AM.
We request you to RSVP as soon as you can to help plan for food preparations.
Check-In Time: 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM on Saturday May 21, 2016
Brunch Time – 10:00 AM till noon
What To Bring, What to Wear:
• Bring a small backpack with adequate supply of water/juice as per your need.
• Sturdy hiking shoes or tennis shoes (no sandals, flip-flops)
• Sunblock. It will be sunny and hot day
• Comfortable clothing with layers and/or light jacket or sweat shirt
• Cap, hat, sun-glasses
• Please wear JCNC T-Shirt if you have it from past.
• Check-in at JCNC registration booth at the entrance.
• Above all don’t forget to bring tone of enthusiasm
This hike is with loose gravel, dirt trail and slopes may be strenuous for some. JCNC, or any of JCNC volunteers are not responsible for any loss of item or any injury while hiking.
Address and Parking:
Address: Mission Peak Park, East end of Stanford Avenue, off Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA
Parking: Parking on Stanford Avenue and other surrounding streets is very limited. We highly recommend car-pooling. We will have JCNC volunteers giving lift to the folks who did not get parking within half mile from Base Parking lot. Look out for JCNC volunteers on the sidewalk.
Brunch: On our way back we will be having brunch at Mrs. Sandhya and Mr. Prem Jains' home,which is very close to Mission Peak – Stanford Avenue entrance. Do not miss this opportunity to have brunch with fellow community members in the backyard of Jain family home. Enjoy the breath taking view of mountains.
Address (for Brunch): 45269 Rutherford Terrace, Fremont, CA 94530.
We want to thank Jain Family wholeheartedly for sponsoring this for our JCNC community.
Please reach out to JCNC cultural in case you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Deven Shah and Parimal Zaveri
VP Co. VP Cultural Team